Friday 4 October 2013

Sunshine, Lollipops and Rainbows :)





So, as with a few projects like this, I've already missed a couple of days.  Nonetheless, over the last couple of days, I've been thinking about how much I'm enjoying the sunshine and warm temperatures, along with the changing leaves for a backdrop.  Today was one of my favourite days this week.  It began with coffee and knitting with great friends, while our kids played together.  So awesome.  

It was so nice out this afternoon, that I couldn't resist taking Ethan out in his stroller, so we headed into Summerside to enjoy some of that fresh fall air.  We took a walk downtown, and then, on our way home, stopped in at the Centre Street Park, where Ethan had the time of his little life on a swing. He laughed so hard that he had to catch his breath! Totally worth the small field trip :)

My day ended playing Wii bowling and watching a movie with some other great friends, and yes, we laughed!



And so, today, my heart was full of gratitude for the fall sunshine, for swings that make my little boy so happy, and laughter.

So, even though I missed a couple of days, they have been filled with Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows...and laughter...lots of laughter.

Thanks to Scott, Ethan and my friends...you know who you are!



No comments:

Post a Comment